12.29.2011

I heart Sephora! (...and my boyfriend too)

I am a lucky, lucky girl. I quite possibly have the most wonderful boyfriend in the universe. For example, he brought me breakfast in bed this morning for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I know, UR JELLY.  :P


Anywho, I received my Christmas gift from Shane in the mail yesterday, and I couldn't be happier! For a makeup-loving girl like myself, this was perfect! 
The goodies I received are from the bareMinerals "Putting on the Glitz" collection. 


Here's what it looks like:


closeup of the box


my spread. fantastic.




The collection includes:


- 0.13 oz Pretty Amazing Lipgloss in Perky (warm rose)
- 0.1 oz Prime Time Primer Shadow in Toasted Almond (iced coffee)
- 0.02 oz Eyecolor in Glamtastic (warm champagne luster) 
- 0.02 oz Eyecolor in Glitz (smoky plum sparkle)
- 0.044 oz Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 5 pm (deep plum)
- 0.33 oz Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Black
- 0.03 oz Blush in Gorgeous (petunia pink)
- 0.03 oz All-Over Face Color in Luxe Radiance (apricot pink)
- Double-Ended Luxe Cheek & Eye Brush 
- Sparkling clutch 

(Description taken from www.Sephora.com

For my free samples,  I chose bareMinerals Purifying Facial Cleanser for combination skin: 



Viva la Juicy Perfume: 



Korres Antiageing Primer: 



And, Gucci Guilty Intense perfume: 



I love them all, and I cannot wait to try them out! I will do a review as soon as I get a chance! :)

1 comment:

  1. So much product! I love it. :)

    xox,

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete