4.06.2013

I LOVE RESIN!

Hi blog world! Don't fret, I didn't forget about your DIY this weekend, it has just been postponed to Monday because I have to wait for some resin to cure to take my final pictures.
While we wait, I thought I would show you some other resin-related items I have been working on!

I have been making TONS of these resin bangles. They are super easy and fun to make, and I can do them in ANY color! Needless to say, I have been churning these out like there's no tomorrow. Here are the bangles I have listed on my shop...
(click the link in the caption under each picture to visit that specific listing)

"Trendsetter" Resin Bangle Set - $25

Glitzy Gold Glitter Resin Bangle - $10

"Springtime" Resin Bangle Set - $25

"Firestarter" Resin Bangle Set - $25

Neon Resin Bangle Set - $25

Silver Glitter Chunky Resin Bangle - $10

"Royal Confetti" Resin Bangle Set - $25

"Late Night" Resin Bangle Set - $25

If you're not quite in the mood for bangles, check out these resin teardrop necklaces!

Blue Resin Teardrop Necklace - $24

Confetti Resin Teardrop Necklace - $24

If you're looking for a fun ring instead, check out this mustache ring I made!

Black Mustache Adjustable Ring - $8

And for those of you who like to create your own necklaces, I have been creating new resin pendants! I only have a few of them listed at the moment, but I will have more up next week. The three I have listed now are of a "Famous Paintings" theme, but check back at the store next week to see new listings for Doctor Who, Adventure Time, Chowder, Misadventures of Flapjack, and The Beatles themed pendants!!
Here are the "Famous Paintings" resin pendants I was referring to:

Starry Night Resin Pendant - $8

Persistence of Memory Resin Pendant - $8

Starry Night Over The Rhone Resin Pendant - $8


Hope you like what I've been coming up with lately!!
Feel free to comment or send me an email with any requests, questions or custom orders! I am here for you 24/7!!

xoxo, Meagan

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information

    Bierdeckel bedrucken

    ReplyDelete