10.27.2013

GET EXCITED!

I love makeup. I know a lot of you do too. Some of you are beginners and need some basic advice, some of you have the basics down and want to learn some new tips and tricks, and I'm sure there are those of you who already know a lot and want to know where to go from here! Well, I'm here to help!
I will be doing a Q & A with an amazing makeup artist, Miss Chelsea! Chelsea lived in LA for a number of years doing special effects makeup, she has worked on movie sets, and currently works at MAC! She has so much knowledge about makeup, and loves to teach others!

I have lots of questions ready to go for her already, but if there is anything you would like answered, please leave a comment or send an email to Quirkability@gmail.com so that I can ask her!

No comments:

Post a Comment