10.31.2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone! Hope you all have a magical night of mischief! I plan on it!

Every year, I have an amazing costume idea, and it almost always falls through at the last minute due to time or money constraints. I'm not great with time management, as my followers know very well by now. What sucks is that this year, I totally could have done my costume, but the problem was that we didn't have time to do Shane's costume, and since our costumes relied on each other for full impact, we decided to save it for next year, and we are both pulling off some sweet last minute costumes.

Tonight, we are headed to a local hookah bar to party and get pictures of all the costumes, so I will be posting all of those ASAP!

Have fun tonight, and don't get into too much trouble. ;)

Happy Haunting!
Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment