7.08.2012

Stay-cation Playlist

Hey everyone! I have a 5-day weekend (as of yesterday), and wanted to share what I've been listening to while enjoying this little Stay-cation. To make you all a little bit more jealous, I plan on spending the rest of my week lying in the pool, drinking wine, and reading... and of course, listening to this playlist.


Also, for those of you who are Childish Gambino fans (I can only hope that is ALL of you!), this playlist contains all of the tracks from ROYALTY, his new mixtape.

And last but not least, before you check out my playlist, you all must know that there is a new album coming out next month called "Just Tell Me That You Want Me: A Tribute To Fleetwood Mac".  Essentially, it is an album full of Fleetwood Mac songs covered by current artists. I AM SO EXCITED! :)
Read the Pitchfork article about this album HERE.

ENJOY!!!


000staycationmusic by cookiemachine on Grooveshark


p.s. this post was created on thursday. forgot to publish it. whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment