7.02.2012

Taking a Break...

Happy 4th of July week!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to take a brief hiatus from the blog. It is something I've been considering a lot in the past 2 months, and I had to make a decision. I will be coming back, better, stronger, sharper, and more creative than ever before. The blog is getting an overhaul in a major way, and if I'm going to do it right, it will take a bit of time.
We've got a lot going on in the next few weeks, and I simply will not have the time to create the fun, creative posts that people will actually want to read! I have been slacking so much on the DIY posts lately, and those are the main reason I started the blog. If I don't have time to do those, I need to find a way to make time, and taking a break to get other priorities in order seems to be the way to do it. I still may post a playlist here and there if I have a some time and inspiration, but other than that, I will be back in full swing by the beginning of August.
This break will also allow me time to work on creating new jewelry (In fact, I will have be having a sale at the store, so stay on the lookout for that! Details soon.), which I have been desperately needing to do lately.
Anywho, thank you everyone for your support and loyalty! It means a lot.

xoxo,
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment